Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bacon-                550 calories
Tub of Fries-       1200 calories
Fry Sauce-          100 calories
Cheese Slices-    180
Tomato Slices-    15 calories
Chicken-             600 calories
Caramel Apple
            Suckers- 120 calories
Really Bad
              Coffee- 100 (?)
Hot cocoas-        180
____________________________
Total:                  3045 calories

Gruesome isn't it? These are just my estimates though, and I always judge high just to cover the extra calories anyways. Even then, the extra exercise I will be motivated to do helps out...
I can't get myself to go out for a walk. I'll probably burn too little anyways and then get worn out and go to bed. So I went and did 300 jumping jacks in the bathroom. I can actually feel my upset stomach sloshing around in me and it's very loud... and uncomfortable... and yeah, it's an upset stomach... Oh well.
Back to my jumping jacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment