Sunday, April 15, 2012

Um Miss Mad I would just say to delete the comment and make a post saying anyone who can't at least respect your life needs to get one of their own.
I am at H's. The reason for that being I need to apply for financial aid and some jobs before tomorrow. I kicked myself out of the house, so now I am not living with my mom and can't post regularly but I can try to post at least once a week.
I am actually living on F's couch right now. Yes he is the one that flashed me. Idk what's going to happen. On the bright side it will help me cut down on eating.

1 comment:

  1. I am kind of worried about you right now.. I hope you are ok? will miss your posting I am not going to lie :\ is that selfish of me?? If F tries anything stand your ground, I really am wishing things work out for you right now xx

    hmmm maybe I will follow your advice, it actually hurt my feelings a bit what they said I dont know if im being over sensitive. meh fuck em anyway.

    love you! xx

    ReplyDelete