Sunday, April 8, 2012

So last night I went on the bike until about 300 calories were burned the first go, and then 200 the second time.
My brother is here and I'm still not sure what to think about it. I love him but I feel threatened with him around a little.
By the way, both of the guys I would be moving in with- Y and F- like me a lot. It isn't just like either, they "like-like" me. In other words, I would be living with two guys with enormous crushes on me. The difference would be, Y knows his limits and respects me as a person and a girl, so he would never do anything untoward.
It is tiring though. Y has a nickname for me so he is always texting, "I'll do anything for you my _____." Sigh... I never text him back when he does that.
Anyways, I started a subject and completely forgot to finish. I weighed myself this morning at, 155.4 lbs. I am soooo close to my next goal. Hopefully I can get under 150 lbs by tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I am so happy for you - so close & so thinspirational :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete