Thursday, April 5, 2012

I just searched the web to see how to show off my butt. I can't believe I really did that.
And I still can't get myself to go to bed. I'm sure I would fall asleep quickly if I actually laid down, but...

The guy who flashed me feels bad about what he did, so he said he would help pay for my phone bill to make up for it. He likes texting me that much.

I texted H, but only once. That doesn't make it any better though. I just mentioned that I think his friend will more likely take him home in the afternoon and wondered if it would be a waste of my time to go into town. He didn't text back. I HATE when he does that. Tell me to shut up or tell me you never want to talk to me again, but don't effing leave me hanging. He just pretends I didn't text. It's fucking ridiculous, and I'm sick of it.

I might just use my $40 on myself, or at least some of it, but I'm afraid I'll need it. I am also getting anxious about the financial aid and other college deadlines. My mom said she would help me but she hasn't gotten around to it. I really need her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment