Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm on the exercise bike again. I really need to lose weight.
These are some drawings I did a while ago so that I could visualize my goals better.

This is me.
Not morbidly obese in all honesty, but still not appealing in the least.

This is what I want to be.
Skinny, confident, sophisticated.
In other words, beautiful.

This is the entire drawing.
The numbers over their heads are there to represent my goals. I am around a size twelve, and I want to be at least a 3. But instead of just writing the numbers and looking at them, I added meaning. There is a very vast difference between the two, and that is there to motivate me.
I will do better.
I will lose weight.
I will be a size three.

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented - wish I could draw like this, I can sketch but it takes ages to actually get anything half decent - you on the other hand are amazing! and you dont look bad right now - but that size 3 (I am not sure what that would be in the UK) looks amazingly hot and I want to be like that!! xxx

    ReplyDelete