Tuesday, April 24, 2012

***One Wish***

Thinner
Smaller
Always a struggle
The feeling of fat
Of gross
Of awful

Fighting
But losing
The numbers
Up and down
Tears, a frown
In this,
In Ana I drown

Running
Screaming
Withdrawing
Cutting
Harming
Sighing
Another day
Another number
Never good enough
Never reaching far enough
To reach my goals
The stars
The moon
My goddess,
Aphrodite

Bones
So sharp
Protruding
Protecting
I no longer
Want
For needing
The survival
Of thin
Keeps me afloat
In this ocean
Of wrongs

I seek perfection
Even more than that
I want it
And need it
And crave it so bad
It eats me
I eat
And from the inside out I am eaten
It controls me
Feeds me
Not my body
My soul

Ana please
Save me
Be my family
My friends
My life
My heart
My existence
It's all yours
Just grant me one-
        Wish

I want to be thin
       And beautiful!

1 comment: